On to the good stuffs?
- MAC Fix+ This is such a marmite product in the beauty world but I personally really like this, I suffer from dry skin and it's nice and hydrating I posted about this product here so I wont say too much. Another use for it is in this hot weather (very unusual in England) it's so refreshing! (RRP £12.50)
- MAC Complete Comfort Creme I hardly ever hear of MAC's skincare products (I'm happy to post a more detailed review of this if you like?) however after using up a sample given to me of this moisturizer I had to purchase the full sized version, it's extremely hydrating - I just wish it smelt better! (RRP £22.50)
Mmm, so I've had a bit of a thing for cheek products recently and have splurged on blushes/bronzers (on nearly every single shopping trip!)
- Topshop creme blush "Head over heals" this was a recent purchase and I love it, it's so pretty and a gorgeous hybrid of pink/peach/coral. You can build up the colour or use a little bit to give a pretty flushed look but either way it's gorgeous (RRP £6)
- Nars blush/bronze trio including Orgasm blush, Albatross highlighter & Laguna bronzer, I love this it's so compact and convenient when traveling you can just pop it in your make up bag and it's all you need! I was so surprised as the highlighter was something I wasn't looking forward to however it's my favourite product which I will be purchasing in the full size once this runs out because it's so gorgeous, I swatched the colours here (RRP £39)
- MAC Cheek and Cheerful Blush this featured in my May favourites post and I also wrote about it here this month I've been loving using it with Laguna bronzer! (This product is no longer available as it was limited edition, I bought it a year or so ago).
- MAC Creme sheen lipstick in Creme Cup I posted about this here this was part of my birthday present of my beautiful best friend Judy (hello!) and I've worn it nearly every day it's a pink (kind of) nude which goes with any look! (RRP £13.50)
- Clarins Lip perfecter (shade 01) this was given to me by my mums friend and I'm loving it, it's a lovely pink colour however it has no pigment when applied to the lips, it's also not really a glossy finish it's just a lovely creamy product which just makes lips look appealing and pretty! (RRP £12 I think)