My prize was:
- Avon true colour eye shadow quad "smokey eyes" - this is such a gorgeous palette!
- Avon true colour eye shadow quad "nocturnal" - the top 2 matte shades of this palette are so creamy (for a powder) and pigmented! I'm looking forward to using this palette to experiment with colour.
- No7 Eye Jewels Palette - this is extremely pretty containing 4 loose powder colours which I'm excited to play around with.
- L/E Avon Multistylo in "Sheer Delight" - this can be used on both eyes and lips (& maybe as a highlighter?) but I think I'll be using this purely as a cream eye shadow as it seems as though it'll be a little dehydrating on the lips.
- Collection 2000 coloured mascaras (x2) in "2 Blue" & "3 Purple"
- Stila Lipglaze in "Jewel" - I've already tried this and it's a pretty colour it smells like sweets too!
- 2true Twist 'n' Line eye definer
- L.A Girl eye shadow single in "Mud slide" - this is a gorgeous colour when swatched!
- 2true Eye shadow Duo in "shade 3"
- Avon (Jillian Dempsey) eye shadow single in "shooting star"
- 17 Nail polish in "Pink Grapefruit"
- Rimmel Nail Polish in "409 Coral Crush"
- Rimmel Nail Polish in "600 Deliciously Dark" - I was so happy to receive this as I had used up both a No7 and Nails Inc polish in similar colours, I love dark colours on my nails!
- Me Me Me Nail Polish in "63 Exotic"
- W7 Secret concealer Kit - I I'm excited to try this out because it looks really good and I've also never before tried W7!
- Almay Bright Eyes Cream shadow in "03 Lilac Lustre"
- Revlon Bedroom Eyes in "Plum Wicked"
- Space NK solid perfume in "Laughter" - a really pretty summer scent!
- Lipcote - I've never tried this but I'm excited to, hopefully it wont dry out my lips which I've heard it does a lot!
So that is what I won thanks to beautyH2T I also got a lovely little note included in the package! This post is just a massive thank you for such a generous gift!
Is there anything you'd like me to review? Let me know!