What I wore:
- Black sequin dress (Glamorous)
- Green Shoes (Office)
- Leather Jacket (H&M)
I've wanted some green heels for ages and so when I found these beauties in Office I had to get them. The best bit? They were reduced from £65 to £39 with a further 20% off so they ended costing just under £32! I was literally so excited I think the sales assistant thought I was just a little crazy!
As this is a beauty blog I have to give my make up a little mention!
My hair was in a really simple pony tail and then I went for a nice bronzed look. I wore:
- MAC Studio Sculpt foundation
- MAC MSFN "Light"
- Sleek Luminaire Concealer
- Sonia Kashuk Hidden Agenda Concealer palette
- MAC Mineralize Blush "Cheek and Cheerful"
- MAC MSF "Semi-Precious Crystal Pink"
- MAC Lipstick "Shy Girl"
- Eyelash Palace "107" False Eyelashes
- Too Faced Naked Palette
- Dolly Wink Liquid Eyeliner
- ELF Eyebrow kit
I had such a fun night and I'm so glad I finally got to take my new favourite shoes on an outing!