Wednesday 15 June 2011

Sleek Pout Polish "Pink Cadillac" a new favourite!

Now, anyone who knows me knows that I am a lover of pink lips and lip balm however when the two come together I am often disappointed due to lack of moisture or pigmentation. Sleek have managed to create a tinted lip conditioner which not only hydrates the lips and has a really good level of pigmentation but it also tastes amazing and all for £4.29!
In regards to the packaging (as you all know I'm a sucker for it) it's quite simple - by no means the prettiest but it doesn't pick up dirt or fingerprints so I'm extremely happy with it!
In the pot the colour looks extremely scary and bright however as you can see from the swatch it's actually a really pretty pink. It's not completely opaque but it does add a reasonable amount of colour to the lips which I've found is actually quite long lasting! Although the glossy finish doesn't last long - mostly because I keep licking it off, 'cause it tastes lovely - even when dried out the product still leaves a pretty tint (I almost want to say flush but I'm not sure that's the right word) to the lips.
I'm really impressed with the product and will definitely purchase other colours because this is something which can just be thrown into your bag and applied on the go. I have a feeling that I'll be using this quite a lot!


2 comments: