So, anyone following me on twitter (you should be!) will know that I have been feeling pretty sorry for myself recently as I'd (due to exams grr) been unable to go shopping for a while. I decided to go to MAC and get a few wishlist items when I was finally free.
- Studio Sculpt foundation "NC15" £23 - I actually took a second trip to MAC to purchase this after getting a sample on my first trip. I really like this foundation so far however I'll do a full review after using it a little more.
- Studio Fix+ £12.50 - I've wanted this since it featured in one of Vivianna's favourites videos. This is a complete Marmite product in the beauty world with some loving it and others not really seeing the difference between the product and water! I personally am loving this but I'm going to post about this separately because I think this is amazing for dry skin and deserves it's own post as it's hard to find things aimed at dry skin.
- Prep+Prime Lip £10.50 - I've not really used this yet so I can't give feedback however I've been meaning to purchase a lip primer for a while. I encountered a slight drama with this this one and had to return it as the original one I bought snapped :( however my new one is fine!
The 2 lipsticks were a birthday present from my best friend Judy :)
- Cremesheen lipstick in "Creme Cup" £13.50 - Again bought on Vivianna's recommendation I'm loving this, it's a really pretty, subtle pink.
- Matte lipstick in "Please Me" £13.50 - Another pretty pink lipstick which is really wearable!