So this is the envy inducing purchase! A Juicy Couture Bag which I think is gorgeous (if only the picture did it justice). I bought this in the Selfridges sale for just £50 - the original price was £170. Justification? Apart from the price and cuteness? I don't have a pink bag!
- Tom Ford "Black Orchid" perfume 35ml (£42) this is my favourite perfume, my mum has the bigger 100 ml bottle and I've been stealing hers since she bought it but I finally caved and bough my own. Also, I met a lovely guy who was working at the Tom Ford counter, Hi to Shane if you're reading!
- Orelia earrings from Topshop (£3) I saw these on my way out and noticed the sale sticker, these earrings are so cute and a steal at £3 they were originally £15. They're quite vintage-y looking and I just thought they'd look pretty!
- Topshop Bold Liner in "Graphite" (£2) another sale purchase, I've no idea why it was in the sale as I don't think there were many, if any other make up items at a reduced price but it's a lovely shimmery-grey colour.
- Topshop kohl eye liner in "Slate" (£4) a lovely grey colour which I bought as grey is a recommended colour for my blue eyes but also because I really like it! I'll review it soon as I've not yet used it properly however it feels lovely and creamy!
(Read more for swatches)
Eek, sorry for the blurry swatch :s It was fine before I uploaded it! (L-R) Bold Liner "Graphite" - Kohl eyeliner in "Slate"
- YSL Rouge Volupte "7" (£22) this is a lovely cool-toned pink - I've not yet used this properly and it's my first ever Rouge Volupte so I can't really say much about it apart from it felt very creamy when I swatched it! I'm excited to wear this as most in the beauty blogosphere seem to love this product!
- Topshop cream blush "Head over heels" (£6) a lovely coral colour (which is a new colour addition to the range), believe it or not I do not own a single coral blush but had to buy this as it's gorgeous. It's also buildable so you can go for a subtle look or have a nice pop of colour!
Cream Blush swatch:
- MAC Complete comfort cream (£22.50) I bought this after using up a sample given to me, I didn't have high-hopes as having dry and sensitive skin (however not sensitive to make up products!) it's hard to find nice skin care products that don't sting however I really liked this product and so bought it! It's very hydrating and a lovely thick cream which doesn't make you feel greasy either!
And that is all for now folks, I just wanted to share my recent purchases with you (hauls are my favourite posts to read) if you have any review requests then please let me know!