Monday 31 October 2011

Paul and Joe Beaute L/E Manhattan Collection Lipstick

How cute is the packaging?! You might recognise this from a haul I posted quite a while back, you can read that here if you're interested. The Paul and Joe Beaute range is so pretty, I think that's the appeal of it most of the time. Although I love the packaging I don't like that it's cardboard as opposed to the standard plastic lipstick bullet, it's gorgeous but just seems like it would get scuffed and battered easily.
On to the actual product!
It's so lovely, isn't it? I bought the shade 073 Uptown Girl as it looked the most wearable of the three shades available, I often go for safer, foolproof shades when shopping online as there I have no access to a Paul and Joe counter.
The colour is a lovely peachy-pink very pretty and very wearable.
The finish is lovely, similar to my favourite MAC lipstick formula "cremesheen" it's slightly glossy but extremely pigmented, this lipstick is extremely hydrating, it feels lovely on. It has quite a subtle scent, it smells like sweets  which I know wont appeal to all however it isn't over powering and there is no flavour to it.
It's so pretty! I don't tend to reach for this often as I'm scared of just popping it into my bag in case it gets ruined but the colour is lovely. I think I'm going to start using this a lot more than I already do, I forget how much I like it until I put it on!
Although L/E this lipstick is still available from ASOS and Beautybay. RRP £15.

2 comments:

  1. Possibly the most beautiful lipstick I have ever seen. Gorgeous colour!

    Liz
    http://aspirationsofglam.blogspot.com/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete