Friday 7 October 2011

Cosmetic Candy shop!

I'm sure when you hear the words Cosmetic Candy (link) you think of Rowena's amazing blog - which I must say was the first beauty blog I ever read and inspired me to create one myself - however she also has another website selling eyelashes, jewellery, hair accessories, stationary, beauty tools and phone accessories. All of which are completely adorable!
Screen print of the website.
Cosmetic Candy Shop
Rowena was kind enough to send me various items to try out which are available from her website.

 I was sent Scrublets which are priced at £6.50 and are used for exfoliation your face to give a deep clean. Another beauty tool I was sent is the adorable Mascara guard priced at £3.25 this is for avoiding any mess when applying mascara, I think it's such a cool item to have especially if you often end up with mascara all over your eye lid. 
What's great about this website is there is an explanation about each tool when you click on it so you always know what you're buying and how to use it (very handy as most of the products are Asian and don't have English instructions).
How adorable is this little compact mirror?! I can't actually find this on the website so I'm not sure if it's still available, if you can find it though snap it up because it's the cutest thing! I was also sent this fun Cowboy hat ring which again I can't find on the website however Rowena has a beautiful selection of rings here (link)
I was also sent some stickers from the stationary range however I can't include these as they were so adorable I used them all up! 

I'm looking forward to making an order from http://cosmetic-candy-shop.com/ as the products are gorgeous and original, not to mention the prices which are also very pocket friendly! I think a lot of the products on the website will be great gifts and I'm definitely checking out the HUGE selection of eyelashes!

No comments:

Post a Comment