I am wearing:
- Mac studio sculpt foundation (NC15)
- Sleek luminaire concealer (L01)
- Mac MSFN (Light)
- ELF studio eyebrow kit (Medium)
- Mac cream colour base (Pearl - highlighter)
- Bobbi Brown gel liner
- Lancome Doll Eyes mascara
- Mac Lipstick (Hue)
I always go for a winged eye liner look when I've not got much time to get ready (or just wear no make up at all) as it's so simple and quick but it's also pretty and effective. I tend to go for nude-ish pink lipstick if I'm using black on my eyes as I think it looks nicer than going for something more bright and eye catching.
I think this is a great look for 6th form/college as it's quite strict where I go concerning make up but this look is something you can get away with! It's especially good if you're lazy like me and prefer to spend an extra 20 minutes in bed than getting ready in the morning.