Recently, due to getting a little handy with the Piz Buen I've had to change my every day make up, yes I know it's winter but there's nothing wrong with being a little "sunkissed" all year round ;)
As I'm a NC15 usually all of my foundations are super pale so my Chanel Bronze Universal has been a god send in terms of making my skin that little bit darker. I used flash when taking the picture so it does look as though my face is a lot darker than my neck, I can assure you that this is not the case!
I've literally been rocking this same look for around 2 weeks now, I love it! In case you were wondering about the products I'm using:
- Diorskin Nude liquid foundation (shade 010)
- MAC MSFN "Light"
- Sleek Luminaire concealer L01
- Sonia Kashuk Hidden Agenda Concealer palette
- Chanel Soleil Tan de Chanel
- Nars Laguna Bronzer (as a contour)
- MAC L/E Mineralize blush "Cheek and Cheerful"
- MAC L/E Semi-Precious "Crystal Pink" MSF (as a highlight)
- Guerlain Meteorites Perles "Teint Rose 01"
- Dollywink Liquid Liner/Bobbi Brown Gel Liner (Black)
- Fake Eyelashes (which I'll post about very soon!)
- Lanolips/Jill Stuart Lip balm
Although it looks as though I've used loads of products this is such an effortless but (in my opinion) effective look. I absolutely love, love, love the combination I've used on my cheeks, it's just so pretty. This is by no means a matte look, however it's also not reminiscent of a glitter ball either.
What do you think? Is fake tan in the winter a no-no?