Monday 23 April 2012

Bourjois Paris Intense Extait Shade 3

I bought this shadow in a little haul I did not too long ago and despite loving the other products which I bought this shadow was the main reason why I decided to buy anything at all! I saw this shadow in Boots and spent a couple of weeks pining after it because it's really so beautiful. It took a while to buy however, as it's a pink - a colour I wouldn't normally wear on my eyes so I was unsure whether to bite the bullet and pick this up. I'm so glad I did, it's a beautiful shade which when applied to eyes is a very sheer wash of pink. It's actually more glitter than anything - I know, I know not for everyone but it's so gorgeous I love it!
As you can see from the swatch it's an extremely highly pigmented shadow - however don't be put off it is a lot sheerer when applied. I'm excited to try out some other colours from the range hopefully they'll be as pigmented and pretty as this one!

You can buy these shadows from Boots and Superdrug and are priced at £6.99 and are available in (as far as I know) 10 different shades. I have my eye on a couple and I'm hoping very much to catch another 3 for 2 deal!

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It's lovely, isn't it! I'm so glad I finally picked it up x

      Delete
  2. Hmmm...I am interested in trying this one out but I am a little bit concern if it will turn cakey. does it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. From my experience it hasn't, I apply it with a light hand though and use it mostly just in the inner corners of my eye x

      Delete